A romantic and memorable setting for weddings of 50 to 100 guests
Le Verger has successfully hosted several weddings and we have been featured in "You and Your Wedding" magazine. We are now extending our initial success by hosting more weddings.
For more in depth information please have a look at our dedicated weddings website.
We are offering some attractive features:
- A stylish, elegant building set in beautiful grounds
- Sole use of the venue
- Accommodation for 12 of the wedding party for 2 nights
- Saturday dates available
- Local churches available (either RC or Anglican service)
- Marquee linked to the house and covered terrace
- French cuisine and wine at reasonable prices
- Wedding planning included in the price
- Only one hour's drive from Calais
- Local accommodation and transport reasonably priced
One final point
It is not possible for French non-residents to be legally married in France. It is therefore necessary for couples to have a civil ceremony in the UK either before or after the French ceremony and celebration.
We are sure that the vast majority of guests at the two weddings we have hosted, would have no idea that this was any different from a British wedding (other than being individual not a production-line event). Basically, there is no signing of the register.
Get in touch if you would like to find out more.